Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pool Bound

Trey and I have spent quite a few days lately hangin out at the pool.  Have I mentioned that it has been around 90+ degrees here these past couple of weeks?? Well add the humidity on top of that and it is HOT.  So to the pool we go.  Thank goodness we know such a nice lady who is willing to share her pool with us!

I wish I could say I'm getting a lot of sun, but unfortunately Pittsburgh has more overcast days than Seattle.  Do you believe it??  I sure miss me some Utah sun.  I didn't appreciate the blue skies much until I moved here.  Now I pray we move somewhere with blue skies!

On a different note.... Jeff just finished his LAST final this morning!!!  Hopefully the last final he will EVER have to take.  Halle-freakin-luja!  I think it's time to celebrate!
Bring on the patients!!

2 comments:

Tony said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jeff...and lookin' COOL Kimi and Trey

Benji and Anne King said...

Congrats to Jeff! That must be such a relief. Trey is so dang cute in these pool pics. Glad to hear you can get out and enjoy the pool when it's so humid and hot--especially since you're prego! Yay!