Jeff and I broke down and ordered a basketball hoop for Trey. We just couldn't resist. It arrived yesterday, just in time for us to get home from our trip to Utah. I set it up this morning and I think Trey thought it was Christmas. He probably played with this thing for a total of 3 hours today. I'm just hoping the excitement doesn't wear off in a couple of days. It's a great babysitter!
In other news...
For those of you who haven't heard... we are expecting a BABY GIRL!!!
Bring on the dolls and the girl clothes!!! We can't wait!!


4 comments:
Love the basketball hoop! Trey looks like he is in heaven. He'll be all set to teach his little sister how to play hoops!
CONGRATS! girls are amazing. So happy for you all of you.
trey reminds me so much of mason. mase LOVED his basketball hoop too. he still likes playing with it! and congrats!!! girls are SO MUCH FUN!!! xo.
Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so much fun. The basketball hoops are a great investment.
Post a Comment