Sunday, July 10, 2011

Random Photos

These are just some random pictures that I've taken over the past few months, of mostly Trey, that I think are worthy of a post.  He's just that cute.

 Going on a walk.  His face cracks me up.

I had forgotten about this picture until I started looking back through our photos.  Jeff occasionally struggled putting Trey's pants on.  Pretty funny.

Notice Trey's panicked face.

We had brought the car seat inside to fix the straps and discovered that it was quite convenient to have in the house.  We just buckled him right in and gave him some balls and he was happy... for a little while anyway.

Mommy and Trey relaxing on the couch.  He'll find whatever spot he can get comfy in.

 Daddy and Trey sitting on the porch.  This picture was not staged.

Trey was misbehaving at church one day {gasp!} so Jeff took him in one of the Sunday school rooms.  Apparently he is ready for Sunbeams.

Trey got his 1st haircut.  He finally had enough hair for us to cut.  We mostly just trimmed up the back and took it all a little shorter.  He's still struggling to get more hair on the sides.
 The Before:

 After:

 This is our next door neighbors dog.  Trey absolutely loves this dog.  Every time we go outside, we have to look next door to see if this dog is sitting on the porch.  Sadly, the dog is dying from cancer and won't be around much longer.  We had to get a picture of him and Trey together.
 I love the serious face from both of them.

Here's a little better one.

 Trey will just snuggle right up whenever Sesame Street is on.  It's his favorite show lately.

The other day we were on our way to the store and I looked back and this is how Trey was sitting.
What a crack up.

And my personal favorite... we have recently taught Trey how to fold his arms.  He is so good about doing it every time we tell him it's time to fold his arms.  He'll even occasionally try and close his eyes during a prayer.

This kid makes me happy.

4 comments:

Missy W. said...

he can do the splits! Maybe a future dancer or cheer squad member here??

:)

Shelly Johnston said...

Oh my gosh! I cracked up when I got to the splits! He looks so proud! He's a keeper! Give him big hugs and kisses for me!

laci said...

Wow! I can't keep up! You've posted so much in like an hour! Haha...but these are some cute pics. The one of him sitting with his legs apart reminds me of a picture I have of you at EFY sleeping on your belly with your legs in a similar position...haha!

Jeremy and Jani said...

oh my gosh he seems like such a "big kid" now. his legs out in the car seat way too funny. you need to get him a dog. He is too cute.