Jeff recently found a show on the food network called, "Mexican Made Easy." And for those of you who know Jeff, you know he loves himself some good ol' authentic Mexican food. And since there is hardly any to be found here in Pittsburgh, he decided to put his skills to the test and cook us up some real hearty Mexican food. I'm not a huge Mexican fan (unfortunately for Jeff), so I have to admit I was a bit leery. Good thing he proved me wrong. It was delicious. For all the time and effort he put into this meal, I think he deserves a good pat on the back. The result of his efforts:
On the Menu:
Carne Asada Tacos
Poblano Cream Cheese Empanadas
Mexican rice
refried beans
homemade red salsa
homemade green salsa
We had some friends over to try some of Jeff's "experimental Mexican food." I think they enjoyed it as much as I did. Good work Jeff.


3 comments:
that actually looks really good. nice work jeff! jeremy is basically obsessed with mexican. he would have loved that meal.
wow Jeff totally impressed!
Ole! I'm totally impressed. Can't wait for you to cook for us in a few weeks! Mom (Kathie)
Post a Comment