My mom and sister and her two kids made the trek up to Montana to visit us a couple of weeks ago. How nice of them! It's a good feeling to be able to hop in the car and drive home if we so desired. I'm hoping it might convince some of the rest of our families to come visit us a little more often. (wink wink)
It took them roughly 8 hours to drive from Logan to Billings, and that's with a couple of stops. They said the drive wasn't bad at all. {I'm hoping that's the case when I drive home with the kids in October.}
We had a whole lot of fun with them here. Trey loved having his cousins around to play with. One more reason I would love to live closer to home someday.
The weather couldn't have been more perfect while they were here. Thank goodness because I had lots of plans for us to be outside!
Splash Park
(walking distance from our house)
We spent lots of time in my backyard.
Filling up water balloons became a must.
Lots of tub time.
Found a new park.
I love this picture.
Went on one too many shopping adventures...
fortunately, the kids were troopers.
Packed us a lunch and spent the afternoon at Lake Elmo.
This is one of the things I love about Montana, and it's only 5 minutes from our house!
Trey got ALL THE WAY in the water and he actually liked it! This was a first for him.
Bryn and Kate just so happened to have the same jammies. We put them on the same night and didn't even notice until later they had matching pj's on!
Of course Trey wanted in on the action.
In between times we went on lots of walks, took a few naps, made lots of yummy dinners, went to the farmers market, and Jeff and I even got to go out to dinner without the kiddos!
It was a good week.
Bryn holding Kate one last time before they hit the road.
Thanks for coming! Please come back soon!!
The weather couldn't have been more perfect while they were here. Thank goodness because I had lots of plans for us to be outside!
Splash Park
(walking distance from our house)
We spent lots of time in my backyard.
Filling up water balloons became a must.
Lots of tub time.
Found a new park.
I love this picture.
Went on one too many shopping adventures...
fortunately, the kids were troopers.
Packed us a lunch and spent the afternoon at Lake Elmo.
This is one of the things I love about Montana, and it's only 5 minutes from our house!
Trey got ALL THE WAY in the water and he actually liked it! This was a first for him.
Bryn and Kate just so happened to have the same jammies. We put them on the same night and didn't even notice until later they had matching pj's on!
Of course Trey wanted in on the action.
In between times we went on lots of walks, took a few naps, made lots of yummy dinners, went to the farmers market, and Jeff and I even got to go out to dinner without the kiddos!
It was a good week.
Bryn holding Kate one last time before they hit the road.
Thanks for coming! Please come back soon!!












2 comments:
Hey I came and visited! I'm sorry but you'll probably see more of me than anyone else... depressing huh?
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can hear all the laughing in the back of my mind!
Post a Comment