Friday, May 4, 2012

When the girls are away, the boys will play!

Jeff was such a good Daddy while Kate and I were in Utah.
I was worried Trey was going to be sad that Kate and I were gone and wonder why I took Kate with me and not him.  But I don't know if he even gave it a second thought.
He loved hangin with his Dad!

Jeff had the whole weekend planned for him and Trey.

They played basketball at the church...
Went to a dollar movie...
(Apparently they pretty much had the theater to themselves, so Trey decided he'd go up and sit a couple rows ahead of Jeff)
He lasted about an hour and that was enough Alvin and the Chipmunks for him!

They went to the Natural History Museum...
Jeff claims his favorite part of the museum was the school buses they saw on their way out that were there for a field trip.  That kid loves school buses!  Every time we see one he wants to get on it.

He took him to the zoo...

They went to Taco Bell... (a new favorite for Trey)
Played more basketball...
Washed the car...
And did whatever it is that boys do...

No wonder he didn't give me a second thought!
He was having too much fun!

Jeff took this picture of Trey in nursery.
I love it!

I guess I need to leave the kids with Jeff more often!
Although I'm not sure they'd want to stay home with me anymore after a weekend like that!

My kids are lucky they have such a great Daddy.
I chose wisely. :)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

So fun! Isnt watching your hubby be a daddy the best thing? I think I need to give Stella and Ryan the opportunity to bond like that too :)

Benji and Anne King said...

Love good dads! Trey is such a cutie. So sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I'm glad you got to be with your family, though. Can't wait for y'all to be closer in Montana. Dustin, Heather and us are going to come visit y'all and the Palmers for sure!