Our friends came to visit us for a few days last week.
We had a great time together and are so glad they made the long drive from Indianapolis to come see us!
They got here Sunday evening around 6 and we had dinner and then headed up to Mt. Washington to show them the view of the city. I wonder how many pictures I have from all the visitors we have taken to this spot.
The kids enjoyed watching Baby Einsteins with Kate... who'd a thought?
Monday morning we took the kids to the science museum.
We came home for naps, cleaned our house for a showing, and then met up with them at there hotel.
We grabbed a bite to eat and headed back to the hotel to swim.
(Notice our child standing outside the pool? He has decided he doesn't like swimming and was perfectly content to stay on the sidelines and throw the ball back and forth to Jeff.)
Tuesday morning we took them to Schenley Park, and then they took a tour of the Cathedral of Learning while we came home and put our kids down for a nap. The rest of the day we hung out here... ate some dinner, took a walk, and then they hit the road.
Don't think a park is just for kids.... we had fun with these things!
These two were so cute together. I think Trey may have found himself a little girlfriend!
Trey had a blast with all of their kids. I'm glad we were able to spend some time with them before we move! Thanks for coming guys!
They got here Sunday evening around 6 and we had dinner and then headed up to Mt. Washington to show them the view of the city. I wonder how many pictures I have from all the visitors we have taken to this spot.
The kids enjoyed watching Baby Einsteins with Kate... who'd a thought?
Monday morning we took the kids to the science museum.
We came home for naps, cleaned our house for a showing, and then met up with them at there hotel.
We grabbed a bite to eat and headed back to the hotel to swim.
(Notice our child standing outside the pool? He has decided he doesn't like swimming and was perfectly content to stay on the sidelines and throw the ball back and forth to Jeff.)
Tuesday morning we took them to Schenley Park, and then they took a tour of the Cathedral of Learning while we came home and put our kids down for a nap. The rest of the day we hung out here... ate some dinner, took a walk, and then they hit the road.
Don't think a park is just for kids.... we had fun with these things!
These two were so cute together. I think Trey may have found himself a little girlfriend!
Trey had a blast with all of their kids. I'm glad we were able to spend some time with them before we move! Thanks for coming guys!




1 comment:
glad we could come visit! Thanks again!
Post a Comment