Girls Night
Last weekend a bunch of the 4th year wives got together for a girls weekend. It was definitely a much needed girls trip. I think I speak for everyone when I say, we had a GREAT time!
We drove to a small little city about an hour away and stayed in a way nice hotel. (Thanks to Carlee) We got pizza for dinner, ate lots of junk food, sat in the hot tub, and stayed up until 3:30 chatting. It was a fabulous night.
(The 8 of us that slept over)
The next day we slept in until 9, ate a quick breakfast and then hit the outlets.
(A couple more girls met up with us the next morning.)
Let's just say we all made quite the hall. (As you can see, the majority of our purchases were for our children) I guess that's the way it goes now...
We then ate an early dinner at Texas Roadhouse.
Afterwards, about half the girls went home while the rest of us went to the movie Moneyball. It was so fun getting to spend the weekend with all of these lovely ladies!! I'm really going to miss them when we leave. :(
Witches Night
Most of the girls who attended...
Jamie and I are a week apart. She is due the 20th and I am due the
13th. Trey and her little girl Brooke are also a week apart. We're
pretty good at planning it that way. :)
We ate lots of yummy food, played games, and chatted once again until late into the night.
Thanks Helena for such a fun night!










1 comment:
How fun! Looks like it was a blast and you got lots of stuff! AND look at your super long hair! I love it, it's so super pretty!!!!!! Miss you.
Post a Comment