Trey is finally in nursery! Today was the first time we actually left him there by himself and the nursery leaders said he did great. Who knows if they are telling the truth, but I'd like to think he did. Here's to a few months of enjoying the last two hours of church.... baby free. I will enjoy every last minute. As will Jeff since he's been on babysitting duty during Priesthood for the past year while I teach.
Trey being Daddy's little helper...
And... Trey discovered a new toy today.
He especially liked using them to talk into.
Who'd have thought they'd have multiple uses!?
He also loves wearing my headbands. Could he pass for a girl?? :)
Sure do love this boy.



2 comments:
Nursery is the best invention EVER! Thankfully Stella loves it and it makes for enjoyable Sundays for all of us :) Too bad I only have about 4 kid-free Sundays left!
Yah for nursery! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. :)
Post a Comment