Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

We had quite the party weekend with all of the Halloween festivities we attended.  By the time Halloween was actually here, we were party poopers and spent the evening inside.  Trey's too young to really care anyway.  I'm sad to say that we didn't get even ONE measly trick-or-treater.  I don't think anyone wants to climb our steps to come to the door.  Lazy kids!!

On Friday, I took Trey to the annual Halloween Parade at Jeff's school.  All the teachers and faculty love seeing all the little kids dressed up.  I'm sad this is the last year we got to attend.
Despite my efforts, Trey had no interest in standing by the rest of the kids to get his picture taken.
This was probably only half of the kids that were there.


Following the Parade, we headed over to our friends house where they were hosting a Halloween Party... The food was great and the kids were thoroughly entertained by each other.
They even had a "spooky basement" for the kids who were old enough.  Some came up the stairs crying, others who exclaimed, "that was AWESOME!", and some who were literally shaking in their boots.
It was a hit.  Although, I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, the kids or the husbands who were doing the scaring.

On Saturday we went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat and chili cook-off.  We came home with WAY too much candy, mostly left over from what we didn't hand out.

Two little buddies.  Little Monkey and little Dinosaur. (or dragon as most people called him)

And one last attempt at some pictures.
He really HATES to get his picture taken lately so it took A LOT of tries.
This was the best one I could get.
He makes a darn cute little Dinosaur if I do say so myself.

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

laci said...

Cute cute cute! Just think, next year you'll have a little girl to be trick-or-treating with too!

Jeremy and Jani said...

he looks so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.