This week was an eventful week as well. Here is a quick run-down of our week.
I spent an evening with these lovely ladies. Ate food, watched the Bachelorette, and talked late into the night.
I'm sad I didn't get to spend more time with them.
Only... I didn't get a picture. So this one will have to do. This was taken last April.
Had a wedding shower for our newest cousin Tausha. (Seated to the left of me)
Had a wedding shower for our newest cousin Tausha. (Seated to the left of me)
One of my sisters friends took some pictures of Trey so we could give them to my mom and Jeff's mom for their birthdays. For my mom, we got some pictures of the three grandkids together... and let me just tell you, it was NOT easy to get them all to look at the camera at the same time... and pretty much impossible to get them all to smile. Oh well. We tried.
Trey wasn't much in the mood for smiling and Brynli would not look at the camera despite all our efforts. I even tried dancing around like a crazy person to get them to smile... that is until I got stung in the eye by a bee. And that put an end to the picture taking real quick.
Jeff and two of his buddies decided they wanted to get up real early and hike to the top of this mountain.
No Thank You.
The view from the top. Aww... Cache Valley.
We went back up to Bear Lake and stayed in Jeff's condo with some of his friends. It brought back some good memories. Too bad we can't do that more often.
Trey seemed to really enjoy the hot-tub.
We got back just in time to watch the fireworks.
And we got up early the next morning to go to a 4th of July Breakfast. Known as the "Best Pancake Breakfast in Town." It's become tradition for the Wegeners. And I must say, they don't disappoint.
And we may or may not have eaten at El Sol a few times.
I took Trey to his very first movie and he sat through it like a champ. In fact, he did so good I took him to another. He loved Eclipse almost as much as I did. He even had reclined seating. :)
Kidding...
The Three Stooges. It looks like Trey is trying awfully hard to get out of the picture. Little stink is learning early!
I walked in the room and my cute nephew was reading his dinosaur book to Trey. Carson is a Dinosaur expert. You ask him anything you want to know about Dinosaurs and he will tell you. I kid you not. He knows the names of so many that I can't even pronounce! He LOVES Dinosaurs.

















4 comments:
You are so good at doing a blog!! Very cute pics. I think it is time for you to come back home again.....whataya think???
Wow-you guys did have a great vacation. You're doing great blogging about it. I love all the western fam pictures and the ones of you three as well. It looks like Trey had a lot of fun with his cousins!
Hmmm...these posts show how jipped Laci got during these pics. So jipped that I didn't make it into one measely picture of a WHOLE MONTH of you being here. Lame to the highest degree. Next time you guys plan a marathon visit home I reserve one entire day. No battle. I guess I need to get a condo in Bear Lake or own Firehouse to be able to hang out with you. :(
OH, I love the family photos! Way to go! They look great!
Post a Comment