Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some Things Never Change....




(Just in case you are like my mom and can't tell the difference in age between the two pics... Trey is a newborn in the first pic and 5 months in the second pic)  Geeze, he must have looked huge as a newborn!)

4 comments:

Keslers said...

I have pictures just like that of Dylan. He Started sleeping that way right from the get go too. So Cute!

Missy W. said...

one thing has changed. he's gotten bigger...which i didn't think was possible!

Thompson Family said...

forget swaddling, that is how my boys like to sleep too:) so cute!

tiffany and darren said...

I wasn't expecting to laugh when I opened your blog, but then I saw the pictures and it popped out scaring me so much I jumped in my chair and I am sure my co-workers are wondering what is so funny!