Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Daddy...

You are the BESTEST Daddy in the whole wide world!  You make me and mommy SO HAPPY.


I get so excited every time you come home from school, I can't help but smile REALLY BIG. 

I love it when you play with me...

and I love it when you make me laugh

But my favorite is when I get to cuddle with you.
 I hope when I grow up I can be JUST LIKE YOU 

Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you.

Love your buddy,
Trey

4 comments:

NJ said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Those are some AWESOME smile pictures of Trey!!

Missy W. said...

Happy Bday Jeffy!

Adam and Jess said...

Sounds like they're already such good buds. He looks so grown up and cute in that picture with the head phones on. When I see him smile, it makes me smile because of his adoooooorable dimples. Hope you guys are having fun at Outer Banks

Nells-Bells said...

he is so stinkin' cute!! i love his cheeks. they are the kind you just want to shower with kisses. it was so much fun to see hang out with you guys while in utah. we definitely need another game night when you come again!!