Monday, June 2, 2008

My cute niece and nephew..

Here are just a few pics of my new little niece Brynli and my cute nephew Carson.

This is the first day I got to see her! She was born while I was in Hawaii so it gave me something to look forward to on the long trip home. She is such a doll! Don't ask what my little sister is doing behind me... she'll love that I put this picture on here. haha

This is Memorial Day at my grandmas house. Every year my grandma cooks a huge breakfast for all the kids and grandkids... such a fun tradition. I only got a picture of me and Brynli. :)

You'd think this was our own little family. It kinda makes me laugh to look at it, this could become a reality check in a few years... We couldn't get Carson to smile, he was too involved in his show.

This picture was taken about 5 seconds before she literally threw up (not spit up) all the milk that was in her little belly. I have never seen a baby do that before. Seriously, I've seen a lot of spit up in my day... but I would dare say she could have filled up a very large cup. I guess I shouldn't have been throwing her up in the air so much. :) jk... It was so sad... and she didn't even cry! She really is such a good baby, I've only heard her cry once.

I love this picture...

Baby Brynli... 3 weeks old.

5 comments:

Marci said...

I would have to say those are really cute kids!!!

Joni said...

What?!? They stole your name! I thought that you where going to name your little girl Brynli? They sure are cute, you and Jeff look pretty comfortable with them. :0)!

Danika said...

Kimi Kimi,

Why are you so much more tan than Jeff. I am guessing that he got burned. Anyway, you guys need to get on the ball if you are going to have the 10 kids that Jeff told me he wanted.

Dan

Emilie said...

Hey Kimi ... I found your blog off Alexa's. This is Emilie, your old neighbor from down the street. It's good to hear about your life and how things are going. You look happy. Tell your family hello for me — I hope everyone's doing OK. :)

Anonymous said...

You do have a very cute Nephew and Niece! Brynli is a doll! Tell Marci she needs to get a blog going!