Monday, June 23, 2008

Another fun weekend

This last weekend Jeff and I made our usual trip down to Utah. This time we went home because it was my Grandma Western's 90th birthday party. My cousin Libby had the party at her house down in Kaysville. Here are a few pics from the weekend.


This is the birthday girl herself! My sweet grandma... she definitely doesn't look 90 to me.

Me and some of the fam... and Cortney and his new fiance, for those of you who were wondering.

My mom and her three girls.... oh and my niece and nephew.

Jeff decided he needed a nap too... I should have brought him a blanket!
They were exhausted! Not to mention the 90 degree heat...

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Angie, Grayson, Andy, Rich and Kathie!! They all had there birthday just within the last week. We love you all and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

6 comments:

laci said...

I'm kind of nervous to leave a comment...I'll watch my words. I like the new setup by the way, go America. And the music too! That just reminded me of how someone hated my music/Elvis playing...jeeze I just keep getting the shaft from you Idahoans! Cortney's fiance looks very cute, good for him. And Happy Birthday grandma W. That's awesome. I would feel bad for you in 90 degrees, but not really. :) Happy Tuesday, farewell.

Angie said...

Kimi - your blog looks awesome! Jeff always has been the sleepy one in the family - seeing those cute kids taking a nap must have taken him back to his childhood days! I had to laugh! Thanks for the B-day wish!
Angie

The Reese Family said...

Hey its been a long time. Looks like you guys are staying way way busy!!! It was nice to hear from ya. Stay in touch!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Looks like fun. I love the new background. Have you decided on a school? I don't know what my pick would be because the pro's of each are tempting. I think I would pick Boston just because I hear it's such a fun place. Let us know when you decide. We should hang out soon, we move down Salt Lake way on July 5th.

Nemesis said...

It really was so very hot. I was jealous of the sleeping babies.

Benji and Anne King said...

Thanks for the compliment Jeff! We will probably be back to Utah by Tuesday August 5. We will either leave on August 1 or 2 and drive 16 hours to spend about a day with my brother's family in Omaha and then drive another 16 hours to Bountiful/Logan. When do you guys head out? We want to see you before, if possible.