So...this is my first post on the blog and I think it would be very valuable to everyone to watch these two videos. Kimi thinks I'm too opinionated about certain things but I'm OK with being opinionated on something as important as electing a new president of the United States. I'm posting two videos dealing with Obama. I have a hard time seeing why people are so enamored with him. The first video is pretty long (13 minutes) so when you have some spare time, check it out. The second video is Barack Obama's view on the military. Now, I'm not some military nut but I believe that we can achieve "peace through strength". We have had the most powerful military in the world for some time and all we have done with it is liberated the oppressed and freed nations. I can't think of anything scarier than to have him leading our nation. I don't know who I will be voting for but I do know it will NOT be Barrack Hussein Obama. -Jeff
3 comments:
Good call Jeffy. By the way you are gay for blogging...
Hey! YouTube took the military vid down I think. Here is another link: http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america/
The guy creeps me out - most politicians do. Why does he think that leaving his church last week means that everyone can just forget about his crazy pastor like he never existed. Ugh.
Post a Comment