Jeff and I have been trying to soak up what's left of these beautiful summer evenings and have taken the kids on a lot of walks. The weather has been so perfect these past couple of weeks, I'm really not excited that winter is just around the corner.
On this particular evening, we took the kiddos to a walking trail not far from our house. The sunset was beautiful.
We just recently bought a double stroller (it took us forever to decide what we wanted) and when we finally did, Trey refuses to ride in it. All he wants to do is walk... or he begs for us to hold him. Awesome.
At least Kate seems to like it...
Lookout point just off the trail.
Trey has really got his cheesey grin down. haha
Running off into the sunset!
Racing his cars on the path.
Last night we went to a local corn maze. They had a bunch of fun activities for kids. It was fun to get out and do something a little different. I think Trey had a good time.
And Kate... well she's just a sweetheart and hardly made a peep the whole night.
I had to laugh at this picture. I didn't realize I got a picture of this until I got home. haha
They took us on a little wagon ride around the corn field.
We were brave and took on the challenge of the corn maze with two kids.
Only we got about a quarter of the way through and decided to turn back. Jeff pulled up the map on his phone and realized we had quite a long ways before the end and it was getting late, so we found our way back to the beginning. But it was still fun... until all the teenage kids started making their way in and ran around like crazy people. Jeff nearly got taken out from a girl who was running and texting at the same time. Teenagers! Ha.
It was a fun night. Next time I think we'll go before all the high school kids show up.
Plus we need to pick ourselves out a pumpkin and try the freshly made kettle corn!
On this particular evening, we took the kiddos to a walking trail not far from our house. The sunset was beautiful.
We just recently bought a double stroller (it took us forever to decide what we wanted) and when we finally did, Trey refuses to ride in it. All he wants to do is walk... or he begs for us to hold him. Awesome.
At least Kate seems to like it...
Lookout point just off the trail.
Trey has really got his cheesey grin down. haha
Running off into the sunset!
Racing his cars on the path.
Last night we went to a local corn maze. They had a bunch of fun activities for kids. It was fun to get out and do something a little different. I think Trey had a good time.
I had to laugh at this picture. I didn't realize I got a picture of this until I got home. haha
They took us on a little wagon ride around the corn field.
We were brave and took on the challenge of the corn maze with two kids.
Only we got about a quarter of the way through and decided to turn back. Jeff pulled up the map on his phone and realized we had quite a long ways before the end and it was getting late, so we found our way back to the beginning. But it was still fun... until all the teenage kids started making their way in and ran around like crazy people. Jeff nearly got taken out from a girl who was running and texting at the same time. Teenagers! Ha.
It was a fun night. Next time I think we'll go before all the high school kids show up.
Plus we need to pick ourselves out a pumpkin and try the freshly made kettle corn!



3 comments:
I.MISS.YOU :)
That picture of Trey's "cheese" face is so funny! I laughed out loud :) Such cute kids you have! We will have to come up and visit sometime now that you're a little closer!
It looks so pretty there!! And I'm so jealous of the fall activities. It doesn't feel like fall at all yet here. When are we getting together???
Post a Comment