Jeff had the day off on Thursday, so we decided to take a drive to Red Lodge, Montana.
We went on a short hike up to this lake that a friend told us about. There was only one other person there while we were there. It really was breathtaking.
We brought some crackers and bread to feed the fish. There was one lone little duck swimming around. We fed it too. :)
It is still quite hazy there from all of the fires, which means it can only get prettier.
It is still quite hazy there from all of the fires, which means it can only get prettier.
We then decided to check out the local candy store. Trey was in heaven. (I may have been too)
And to end our evening we ate dinner at this little pizza joint.
Kate was her usual sweetheart self.
It was a perfect day.
Minus the drive home... that was awful.
I won't name any names, but a certain 2 year old thought it would be fun to whine the whole way home. Not kidding. (he didn't get a nap in hopes that he would sleep in the car)
Well that didn't happen... until literally 2 minutes from home.
Why is it when you want them to sleep they don't... and when you don't want them to, they do!
I swear it happens EVERY time!













1 comment:
Yeah, I finally stuffed one child in the hotel bathroom and one child in the closet in a stroller. And our neighbors probably wanted to shoot themselves.
Post a Comment