GO AGGIES!!!!!!!
yeah! we all cheered for a blue team!
Yay! What an awesome game. We were cheering from the South too! Go Aggies!
Both my girls were singing the Aggie Fight song all weekend!!
Thanks for a fun evening! So I was reading your comment on my blog and realized I totally posted her length wrong. I must have had my head in a cloud or something. Brooke is over 26 inches long. Not 18. wow. I was way off!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
GO AGGIES!!!!!!!
yeah! we all cheered for a blue team!
Yay! What an awesome game. We were cheering from the South too! Go Aggies!
Both my girls were singing the Aggie Fight song all weekend!!
Thanks for a fun evening!
So I was reading your comment on my blog and realized I totally posted her length wrong. I must have had my head in a cloud or something. Brooke is over 26 inches long. Not 18. wow. I was way off!
Post a Comment