OH MY HOLY! sooo cute kimi :) i want to squeeze those chubby legs!
You may be biased, but he sure is one happy, beautiful boy!!!!
He is adorable!!!! I can't wait for our little guys to meet. Although yours will be walking by the time mine comes, one day age wont matter...and i hope you live closer by that point!
seriously, he is too cute with those big dimples! i haven't seen you in forever, hope everything is going well!
he has such a cute smile! what a cutie pie!
It isn't just the parents...he is SO DANG CUTE! I can't wait to see him and squeeze those little cheeks next week! Yay!
YES, he is SOOOO CUTE!!!! You just want to squeeze him! It just gets better!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH MY HOLY! sooo cute kimi :) i want to squeeze those chubby legs!
You may be biased, but he sure is one happy, beautiful boy!!!!
He is adorable!!!! I can't wait for our little guys to meet. Although yours will be walking by the time mine comes, one day age wont matter...and i hope you live closer by that point!
seriously, he is too cute with those big dimples! i haven't seen you in forever, hope everything is going well!
he has such a cute smile! what a cutie pie!
It isn't just the parents...he is SO DANG CUTE! I can't wait to see him and squeeze those little cheeks next week! Yay!
YES, he is SOOOO CUTE!!!! You just want to squeeze him! It just gets better!
Post a Comment