Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Official...

You might as well call him Dr. Wegener...


Yes, it's true...  He filled not one... not two... but THREE of my cavities.  (And yes, I know I have horrible teeth.  That's why I married a dentist.)  :)
It may have taken him a little longer than the average practicing Dentist but overall he did great!  Really, I was quite impressed. Especially considering I was the third actual patient he had done a filling on.  And for someone who is scared of shots (not me of course), he has that skill mastered!  
One good thing about having Jeff be my dentist is I can be brutally honest... I can tell him what I liked and what I didn't.  And most importantly, I can demand more numbing medication!  Plus for a learning dentist, his wife will be his best critic!
Now the good news would be if I said I didn't have to go back, but fortunately for Jeff and unfortunately for me, I have lots more work to do.... babysitters anyone??  :)

3 comments:

Bec and Dave said...

Thats so fun!! It must feel cool to see first hand your hubby practice what he's been studying this whole time. Maybe we should come over and he can work on my teeth I've ground to bits... haha we all have issues right? Also I'm so jealous that your mother in law came over! I bet you had such a fun week :) Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Jeff, we are so proud of you. Wow, a doctor in the fam. Love, Mom

Thompson Family said...

i'd be happy to watch your cute little guy!