Oh looks at those little cheeks!! (Trey's not Jeff's) Congrats on 3 years!! Time sure flies, doean't it? Hope to see you guys soon and introduce the babes!
Happy Anniversary guys!! I talked to you twice today and didn't even think about it... although I did a couple of days ago. Hope that counts for something! :) Love to all 3 of you!
It's crazy because when you first moved here you were newlyweds. So much change in the last two years huh? Looks like you've had lots to keep you busy lately, including a chunk. He's huge!! But adorable.
4 comments:
Oh looks at those little cheeks!! (Trey's not Jeff's) Congrats on 3 years!! Time sure flies, doean't it? Hope to see you guys soon and introduce the babes!
Happy Anniversary guys! Hope you did something fun :) I love that picture of Trey! Such a babe!
Happy Anniversary guys!! I talked to you twice today and didn't even think about it... although I did a couple of days ago. Hope that counts for something! :) Love to all 3 of you!
It's crazy because when you first moved here you were newlyweds. So much change in the last two years huh? Looks like you've had lots to keep you busy lately, including a chunk. He's huge!! But adorable.
Post a Comment