Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We sure do love this little boy...



Untitled from Kimi Wegener on Vimeo.

Trey has been smiling since he was three weeks old. And at exactly four weeks, I even got a little laugh out of him when I went to get him out of bed in the morning. I knew no one would believe me until he laughed for my mother in law later that day... and then for Jeff the next day. Who would have thought that such an innocent little smile would make a person so happy!? We just can't get enough of him and his cute little dimples.

Jeff's parents were able to come spend a week with us. Trey was so excited to meet his grandparents and I was so relieved to have a little extra help. We didn't get to do much with them since taking care of Trey kept us busy enough. But don't you worry... we still made time for dinner every night! Thanks Tony and Kathie for treating us! You guys are the best!

We were also able to bless Trey while they were here. So glad to have at least some family here to see the blessing! Jeff did a great job and gave him such a sweet blessing. Trey is so lucky to have such a good daddy. And I am even luckier to have such a good husband.


Enough pictures already!!

Bonding with Grandma Kathie

I just love cuddling with my little guy. He is such a good snuggler.

And this folks... is what I get to enjoy every day. I love being a mom!

7 comments:

Caitlyn said...

So cute! I love his little dimples and 4 weeks is quite early! Keep on enjoying the little moments!

laci said...

Ah ha! There is the mystery post...

Ok that video is so STINKING CUTE!! I love the grins and coos. It's so crazy how I kinda forget about those stages because of the slow transitions. Now I think Navi's babbling and baby talk are how she's always been, but it's just because she's slowly moved from cooing to babbling etc. Anyways, SO cute! I'm glad you can share videos so we can see him, even if it is just for a few seconds.

And you're probably wondering what I'm doing on the internet after my crazy message I left you today. Kimi, what can I say, I'm going crazy and I really need someone to vent to. :) I'm sure you will be the lucky one sooner or later...and then I can explain it all out in it's boring/crazy/stressful entirety. Let's just say I told Kelli to sneak me some Xanex (zanex?) samples from her Drs office. Haha, and I was only HALF joking.

But yeah, marathon post. We need to chat, and after today and the events that took place, I think I will have more time to do so.

Call me soon.

P.S. Navi says, "Trey, you're cute and I can't wait to meet you in a COUPLE weeks!" Ok, really she's sound asleep, but still.

Taryn said...

He really is such a cutie! And I can't believe he is smiling and laughing already!! Stella must be a serious gal, because she didn't smile a lot until about 7-8 weeks and her first laugh was this week!!! We still love her though :) Love seeing the updates...keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I love the video! What a sweetheart. Can't wait to cuddle him this weekend.
Grandma Kathie

NJ said...

Yup, that was pretty cute. And I agree, you got some laughs out of him!

Cade + Tosha said...

that video was sooo cute! was that your cooing voice in the background kim! I couldn't tell for sure :) but he is a cutie, i can't wait to meet him, although sadly it might be a while :(

Bec and Dave said...

Hey Wegners, sorry I wasnt able to see you guys when you were in town :( But I heard you all had fun which is great, and hopefully I'll see ya in the summer! By the way, Your baby is SO CUTE! Im really very happy for you two :) Congrats!