Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Over The Hump!!

Well today marks the official "Over The Hump Day." Which means we've got two years behind our belts and only two more to go! This is somewhat of a bittersweet for me. I am going to be so thrilled when Jeff is FINALLY done with school and he can become a certified dentist... (assuming he doesn't specialize) BUT I am going to be SO SAD when we have to leave this place. I might just have to sneak away without saying my goodbyes, I am going to warn you right now... there will be lots of tears shed.

To celebrate reaching the two year mark we had a party... And what's a party without some food! Nicole organized a BBQ at her house with all these wonderful people.



Good thing you have such a big yard Nicole! We missed all of you who couldn't make it.

And of course the burning of the scrubs...



These are the newest and cutest babies of the 2nd year... soon to be 3rd year, dental school class. (minus Kaylene and Kolten.)

Trey-March 12..... Caleb- April 8..... Chase- May 14

Although my child appears to be a few months older he is not. Poor kid can't even button up his pants!

It's crazy to think we are going to be starting our 3rd year. Time has flown by SO FAST! And I have loved every minute. We have made so many new friends and have made such great memories here in Pittsburgh. I wish it didn't have to come to an end. Listen to me, I'm talking like we are leaving. What I mean is I am excited for many more great memories to come!

Jeff is doing awesome in school and we are LOVING this summer semester. Jeff is home way more than he probably should be but I love it. And so does Trey. See??


In fact Trey was screaming when Jeff came home from school today and the second Jeff came in the room and started talking to him his cry turned into a laugh.... So cute!!! Daddy saved the day!

Trey is generally a very happy baby. He loves just hangin out with mom. And mommy loves nothing more than hanging out with this sweet little baby.


We are counting down the days until we get to go home... It has been almost 10 months since I have seen my family. Tear. :( So you can imagine my EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UTAH HERE WE COME!!!! (Well in a few weeks)

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Wow! First off Trey is sooo cute. That picture of the two of you..oh my gosh! I love him and I have to meet him soon!!! Second I can't believe we are half way!! I guess I can't officially say that until a few weeks and we get through finals and BOARDS...ugh. But I totally know what you mean about it being bittersweet. And lastly, I am sooo excited for you to go home and see your fam! THey are going to be so in love with little Trey!

Ryan and Tab said...

Trey is toooo cute!! He has such pretty skin. I love big babies and thought my babies were big, but holy cow girl almost 16 pounds at 2 months, I love it!!!-what are feeding him?:) They say big babies are more content, so I will take that. Yay for Jeff, halfway!

Caitlyn said...

It is nice to finally have them out of school, but it seems like we have less money than before-How does that work? And then they are busy with work and callings at church, etc. Real life kicks in! Trey is so darn cute. You're looking great as well. I hope we can see you in UT this summer.

Cade + Tosha said...

i love that last pic of you two kimmers! you two look so cute together and he has the most perfect smile! his smile is for sure gonna be a lady killa!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Kimi my net has been screwy so your pics werent showing up but they are now!! Trey is so dang cute! I got Stoc's floaty from Target! It needs batteries, ha, it makes sounds too. He cant sit up yet obviously so we folded up his towel so he could just lounge. He Loved it!! It was perfect! Trey will too I am sure!