I think he's saying he can't wait to get to Logan so Grandma Kathie and Grandma Wendy can spoil him! Well, maybe the Grandpas too. He's too cute! Love, Grandma Kathie
Love the Baby Talk too!! Stoctyn will copy us...kinda. I am sure you know what I am talking about. He'll coo back. Thats what I mean and I love it!! 11 weeks for us tomorrow! Time is going way to fast huh??
3 comments:
I think he's saying he can't wait to get to Logan so Grandma Kathie and Grandma Wendy can spoil him! Well, maybe the Grandpas too. He's too cute!
Love, Grandma Kathie
Love the Baby Talk too!! Stoctyn will copy us...kinda. I am sure you know what I am talking about. He'll coo back. Thats what I mean and I love it!! 11 weeks for us tomorrow! Time is going way to fast huh??
So so cute!
Post a Comment