Remember this??
BEHOLD......
THE MUSTACHE.
Part 2.
It doesn't get more sexy than that ladies!! Back off!!
In an effort to re-create the senior class pictures from the 70's, these boys decided to grow out a mustache.
(Jeff had to be cropped in if you couldn't tell)
And this is the picture that will be hanging on the walls of his school. Lovely.
Turns out picture day happened to be the day I got induced. Jeff actually considered leaving me... in active labor... to go get his school picture. I left the decision up to him. Good thing he used his better judgement and decided against it... if by chance I had the baby while he was gone he knew he would never live it down. NEVER. (he was right)
Lucky for me he got to leave the 'stache for another week until picture retakes. Now he is cleanly shaven and back to his handsome self. :) Thank goodness!


No comments:
Post a Comment