This past month has flown by! I can't believe it's already January. Seriously, where did the time go!? I've spent much of my time lately finishing up projects and getting things ready for this baby to arrive... and I am just about there! Whew! It's a good thing too because she's gonna be here any day now. (Unless she is stubborn like Trey, and in that case I've got a ways to go.) I'm not holding my breath but I AM hoping for an early induction. We'll see if I can get my doctors on board, I'm gonna have to do some serious convincing. I'm slightly nervous I'm going to have another very large baby. The first one was hard enough, I don't know if I can push out another 9 pounder! Speaking of baby... here is a recent belly pic. I really don't love these pictures, but I posted so many with Trey that I think I'll appreciate it one day for journaling purposes. So here it is.
Okay so it's actually not that recent, this was me at 34 weeks.
I told you this baby's gonna be big!
I told you this baby's gonna be big!
Back in November my friends threw me a baby shower for our little girl.
My friends are great, I just love all these girls.
My friends are great, I just love all these girls.
I have to say, I made quite the hall.
Little girl clothes really are the cutest thing.
We took Trey to the Dentist (aka Jeff) for a cleaning a few weeks back. Let's just say, Trey was NOT a fan. I tried to get some pics but since he wasn't cooperating these were the best I got. Can you tell he was nervous? haha. I pretty much held him down while Jeff quickly cleaned his teeth... if you can even call it that. Little stinker.
Jeff spent a good chunk of December studying for boards. It was a long few weeks, but the good news is, HE PASSED!!!! I am so proud of him. It's such a relief knowing the studying part of his dental career is over. It's all down hill from here.... Way to go Jeff!!
Trey gets so excited whenever Jeff comes home from school. I will always tell him when Jeff is about to come home and Trey will quickly run and climb up on the couch to look out the window. This particular time I found him like this. He cracks me up.
As I mentioned before I have been keeping busy working on a bunch of projects. I am happy to say that I FINALLY finished my Quiet Books that ended up being way more work than I had anticipated. I sure hope it pays off. A bunch of girls here decided to get together and do a Quiet Book page swap. So each of us picked 2 pages and then made enough for everyone in the group. Some only did one page and therefore only got on page. In the end, I ended up making 24 pages. It was crazy. Like I said, it better be worth all the time and money I spent on this book. If I have to, I will force my kids to play with it. :) Seriously.
Here are the pages I ended up making. The second two were ones I just made for myself. It was meant to be a church themed book, so aside from a couple... that is what it is.
And here's a glance at a few of the others.
Some other things I've accomplished these past couple of months include: burpcloths, wipes case, carseat canopy, hooded towel, lots and lots of little girl bows, blog books, wedding book, (yes I know, we've been married for almost 5 years and I just now finished our wedding book) and these Christmas cards.
Here's a few more pics for your enjoyment.
Thanks Tyler for taking these pictures for us and Stacey for doing our Christmas card!
I only finished 08-09' of our blog, but it took me forever and I'm afraid it'll be a while before I get to 2010 and 2011. But hey, at least I'm half way there!
Here are some random pictures that were taken throughout the month in no particular order.
Trey has really gotten into reading books and doing puzzles lately. When he wakes up from his nap, he often wants me to put all of his books in the crib with all of his stuffed animals. He then proceeds to show all of his books to his stuffed animals. It's pretty darn cute.
We had a small little baby shower for one of my friends who is only a week behind me. (She's second from the left) We went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I love that place. I have a feeling she's going to have her baby before I have mine. I will not be happy if that is the case. ;)
In addition to lunch, we've been able to have a few other girls night outs this month. Thank heavens for our husbands who are willing to stay home and watch the kiddos!
We are currently getting ready to sell our house. Great timing right!? We've been trying to organize, de-junk, clean, fix things that need to be fixed, and our latest project or I guess Jeff's latest project is painting. He's right in the middle of painting all of the trim, base boards, stairs, and doors around the house. It's intense. Our hope is to get our house up for sale either by the end of Jan. or first of February. We shall see.
It's been so great having Jeff home these past couple of weeks. Especially since we've been able to get a lot done. I'm going to miss these long breaks that he gets over the holidays and during the summer. It's unfortunate these long breaks only last while he's in school. I guess I'll enjoy it while I can.
We had a great holiday (which I will post about soon). Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
As I mentioned before I have been keeping busy working on a bunch of projects. I am happy to say that I FINALLY finished my Quiet Books that ended up being way more work than I had anticipated. I sure hope it pays off. A bunch of girls here decided to get together and do a Quiet Book page swap. So each of us picked 2 pages and then made enough for everyone in the group. Some only did one page and therefore only got on page. In the end, I ended up making 24 pages. It was crazy. Like I said, it better be worth all the time and money I spent on this book. If I have to, I will force my kids to play with it. :) Seriously.
Here are the pages I ended up making. The second two were ones I just made for myself. It was meant to be a church themed book, so aside from a couple... that is what it is.
And here's a glance at a few of the others.
Some other things I've accomplished these past couple of months include: burpcloths, wipes case, carseat canopy, hooded towel, lots and lots of little girl bows, blog books, wedding book, (yes I know, we've been married for almost 5 years and I just now finished our wedding book) and these Christmas cards.
Here's a few more pics for your enjoyment.
Thanks Tyler for taking these pictures for us and Stacey for doing our Christmas card!
I only finished 08-09' of our blog, but it took me forever and I'm afraid it'll be a while before I get to 2010 and 2011. But hey, at least I'm half way there!
Here are some random pictures that were taken throughout the month in no particular order.
Trey has really gotten into reading books and doing puzzles lately. When he wakes up from his nap, he often wants me to put all of his books in the crib with all of his stuffed animals. He then proceeds to show all of his books to his stuffed animals. It's pretty darn cute.
We had a small little baby shower for one of my friends who is only a week behind me. (She's second from the left) We went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I love that place. I have a feeling she's going to have her baby before I have mine. I will not be happy if that is the case. ;)
In addition to lunch, we've been able to have a few other girls night outs this month. Thank heavens for our husbands who are willing to stay home and watch the kiddos!
We are currently getting ready to sell our house. Great timing right!? We've been trying to organize, de-junk, clean, fix things that need to be fixed, and our latest project or I guess Jeff's latest project is painting. He's right in the middle of painting all of the trim, base boards, stairs, and doors around the house. It's intense. Our hope is to get our house up for sale either by the end of Jan. or first of February. We shall see.
It's been so great having Jeff home these past couple of weeks. Especially since we've been able to get a lot done. I'm going to miss these long breaks that he gets over the holidays and during the summer. It's unfortunate these long breaks only last while he's in school. I guess I'll enjoy it while I can.
We had a great holiday (which I will post about soon). Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!










No comments:
Post a Comment