Friday, January 20, 2012

Introducing....

Kate McKinley Wegener

Born on January 11, 2012 at 2:23 pm. 
Weighing a whopping 9lbs 5oz and 20.5 in tall.  Yep, we make BIG babies!!

Kate and I are both doing great.  I can't get enough of this snuggly newborn stage.  It really is the best thing.

I am currently in survival mode, so when I get some time I will post the birth story... because we all know everyone wants to hear it.  Ha. ;)  

And because I love them ALL... I couldn't just pick a few....  so please enjoy these pics of our sweet baby girl in all her chubbiness.  I could just eat those chubby little cheeks!





















I can't forget about the Mr.  I could just eat this little man right up!  Too bad he wasn't willing to get in any pictures with Kate.  Little stinker does NOT like the camera.  We were lucky to get this one.  It's called.... fruit snack bribery!


**Photos are courtesy of my awesome friend Carlee.** 
She did an AMAZING job.  I couldn't be more pleased with the way they turned out. 
THANK YOU CARLEE!!!


14 comments:

Missy W. said...

Kimi, did you make all those cute bows??

Amy said...

So pretty :) So happy for you :) Love her name :)

Jamie said...

So Cute! Good job Wegeners!

BusyMama said...

Oh shoot those are adorable! Wow wow wow!

Julianne Howes said...

Oh my heavens you sure do make beautiful babies. She is beautiful and looks so snuggly. Congrats!

Thompson Family said...

Congratulations!!! She has the cutest face, I love those chubby cheeks and full lips! What a beautiful little girl!

Taryn said...

Oh my she is so perfect! Yes, love all the headbands and outfits. Isn't playing dress up sooo fun? :)

tiffany and darren said...

oh my, she is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!

Andy Wegener said...

Good thing she looks like you Kimi... otherwise she might have come out with a hideous mustache!

Shelly Johnston said...

Andy's making me laugh lots!!!! Kimi, we all know you did all the work so you get all the credit! She is darling!!! Those photos are beautiful. Kiss those Kate cheeks for me!

The Dorny Family said...

Kimi, what a precious little girl. I loved those pictures and knew Carlee took them right off the bat b/c I recognized some of the props as once belonging to us. I'm glad to see they're alive and well, too.

Angie said...

I want to squeeze her! What a doll and your pictures are fabulous. Give cute Trey a big hug for us too. Love you guys. :)

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Kimi! I lovelovelove the pics!
So Cute!
Congrats!

Bec and Dave said...

She is so dang adorable!! I seriously love that face!! Also I think those outfits are so cute. I loved that teal tutu and and the cute ski hat! You are very lucky to have such cute kids :)