This is the first year since we've been in Pittsburgh that we've gone home for Thanksgiving. It was so fun spending the holiday with family but I'm still a little sad we missed out on the last Thanksgiving here in Pittsburgh. Especially since we've grown so close with so many great friends here. I'm sure going to miss this place.
We decided since we couldn't make it home for Christmas this year, (due to unborn fetus) we would go home for Thanksgiving instead. I'm so glad we did. I think this will be the last time we go home before we move. (I'm trying not to think about that.) Trey is at such a fun age right now. He did so great on this trip and had so much fun with all of his cousins. I am sad every time we have to leave because I can see how much fun Trey has with both of our families. Hopefully someday we will be closer to home. {sigh.}
My friends and I got together a couple of times while I was there, and like always, shared some good laughs, good food, and did lots of catching up. I sure do love these girls.
We stayed up way too late like usual, I think it took me a few days to catch up on sleep!
Trey has really started loving books. I just love watching him read to himself.
I love this pic.
We ate Thanksgiving dinner with Jeff's family and then spent the evening over at my Grandmas with my family.
These two had a good time together.
Trey went down for a nap right before dinner. It was nice being able to enjoy the food. :)
Some of you might find this picture a little odd... but I quite enjoyed myself. :) I'm getting a back and foot massage from two of my brother-in-laws while my husband sits across the way texting. I guess pregnancy has its perks! (And my husband will probably never give me another massage after I may have mentioned that he hasn't given me very many this pregnancy.) I guess my bro-in-laws felt bad for me. Hey, I won't complain!
Random pics throughout the week....
My dad's side of the family had an early Christmas Party that we were able to make it to. My Grandma pays for everyone to bowl and then orders pizza and cookies for us all. We took up 10 lanes between all of our families (and that probably wasn't even half of my Dad's family!)
This was Trey's first time bowling and he loved it!
Trey is OBSESSED with trucks lately. Well, pretty much any vehicle on the road that is larger than a car. Buses and garbage trucks included. So you can imagine how excited he was to drive in Grandpa's truck. It was a joke trying to get him out.
Trey and Lydia playing together again.
Lydia was trying to help Trey put on his shoes. Too cute!
Lunch with Papa Tony and Grandma Kathie.
Trey has also gotten into coloring lately. Another thing I love.
The night before we left we went over to my Grandma's and had pizza.
Well believe it or not, there were plenty more pictures I wish I would have taken. We played games with Ang and Shane a couple of times, visited Benji and Anne and their new baby girl in Bountiful, ate a big dinner and played games over at my Aunt Lori's, basically played games with everyone... Tony and Kathie, Ash and John, Cort and Steph, Andy and Missy.... you name it. We like to play games!
Trey really was great the whole trip, he slept great, traveled great, and enjoyed every minute of playing with his cousins. I'm glad we were able to get one more trip in before this baby girl comes. Time is flying!! I'm going to be a mom of 2 in no time! Ahhh!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment