he is so cute Kimi! I know you are probably dying for him to be walking, but I am happy Brooke can have another little friend that is her age that is not quite there either! :) We need to get together and they can practice walking around each other!
This is Ty to a T! I love seeing how close our boys are with everything they do. Ty just falls to the ground and starts crawling. Lazy bones! Cute Videos!
5 comments:
he is so cute Kimi! I know you are probably dying for him to be walking, but I am happy Brooke can have another little friend that is her age that is not quite there either! :) We need to get together and they can practice walking around each other!
"Kris Kros will make you JUMP JUMP!!!"
nice job Trey!
-Brett
Cute videos, before you know it he'll be running! It's such a fun stage.
i love him dribbling while watching tv. my favorite part of these videos is you blocking off the stairs with your ottoman. hahahahah! classic.
This is Ty to a T! I love seeing how close our boys are with everything they do. Ty just falls to the ground and starts crawling. Lazy bones! Cute Videos!
Post a Comment