Monday, September 27, 2010

OUTER BANKS... Dental School Style

What better way to end the summer than to spend a full week on the BEACH with 7 other couples!?!  Let's just say we had ourselves a good time.  I think amazing would be a good word to describe it.  Yes, it was Amazing.

The week before we were to arrive, Hurricane Earl made its debut, resulting in an evacuation of the island.  Thank heavens we BARELY missed it, and made it just in time for perfect 80 degree weather and sunny skies the WHOLE week!!!  We lucked out!

Rather than tell you what we did... I will show you what we did.
(This is your warning.  There are LOTS of pictures.)
 
All 25 of us.

 Thank you Tyler and Carlee for the great photos!

 
Lots of eating and Lots of Great Food!

Did I mention food??  These two little guys were pretty tasty.  :)
 I've never seen blue crabs... thought they were pretty neat.
Poor crabs didn't stand a chance...
...with these guys around.
 The boys enjoyed watching football in the theater room.
 Took a trip to the light house...
And on the way came across this gigantic chair.  Couldn't resist a picture.
(I made Jeff get a picture. He's real thrilled can't you tell?)  :)
Enjoyed some beautiful North Carolina sky's.  (photos taken by Carlee)
Spent loads of time at the beach...

 Love my Boys... :)

 Hung out with this little monkey...


 Spent time with these lovely ladies...

 Watched Jeff surf and boogie board.  (I gave it a good attempt.) :)

Relaxed at the pool.


Walked on the beach at night searching for crabs.  This was our house.

Played lots of Games...

And on the last night, went to dinner at Atlantic Coast Cafe.

Oh yeah, and Trey got to play with his buddies all week.

We couldn't leave without one final shot.

 I mean... without 50 final shots...
When asked how much fun we had... This is how we responded! :)

 And all the while, this little man was as happy as a beaver.  :)


I don't know about you... But I think I'll go back.  :)

4 comments:

NJ said...

Awesome OBX post Kimi! You're so complete in your description of the week!! Good job. :)

Tara and Brigham said...

How fun... I'm totally jealous!

Andy Wegener said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! What's with the girl in the BYU shirt? I wouldn't stand for that Jeff.

Benji and Anne King said...

That sounds so freaking fun. I am really jealous! And just because of Andy's comment...Go girl in the BYU shirt!