


More "Trey-isms"
-Trey still sleeps like a champ! I guess he has to grow sometime! :)
-He has recently found an interest in his fingers... they must taste really good.
-He is very alert and so observant. He loves to look around and check things out.
-He loves to watch TV with mom and dad... whenever we turn him away he tries really hard to move his little head so he can see it again.
-He is a very content and very happy baby.
-He loves to kick his little feet in the tub.. making mommy very wet.
-He loves to coo and talk and is always kicking his feet.
-He loves to eat and unfortunately for mom will not take a bottle! We're gonna keep working on him though!
-His favorite time is rocking with mom in the rocking chair. :)
He is getting so much fun! It makes me a little sad to see him grow up so quick but I know each stage gets more and more fun once they start becoming more interactive. I love my little buddy and couldn't be happier.


6 comments:
oh my word! Is he the cutest chubber boy in the whole wide world!?!?! Freddy is sitting right next to me and every time I show him the first picture of Trey he bursts out laughing. I love that babies love babies! So happy for you!
He's a drooler too! I love it! kimi he looks just like his Mother! Cute Baby Boy!!
He is so stinkin cute Kimi!! I'm super excited to meet him! I love the "Trey-isms" :)
He's so dang cute. Enjoy each stage cause it seriously flies by, as I'm sure you've realized. And I used to be so sad to see Navi grow out of the baby stages, but she just gets more and more fun! Can't wait to see you both soon.
Ps I'm finally watching the last Bachelorette I only saw the last half of, and I still don't think the crutch guy is coming off THAT bad. The Craig guy is the awful one! :)
Can you believe how fast our babies are growing !!?! so fun and sad at the same time. And is he never not smiling so big? Man he is a cutie!
Haha ok, to edit my last statement, I finished the show and in the previews for next week he does start to look crazy! ;) and one last time, I'm sorry I keep forgetting, what day do you get here? Saturday the 12th o something? And do you know if Kelli is planning on coming up a certain day?
Post a Comment