Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE WEATHER MAN WASN'T KIDDING...

This is what we woke up to this morning... The biggest snow storm since 1993. How bout that for global warming!




And this is about 10 minutes after Jeff shoveled... it was still coming down pretty hard.

This is our neighbors covered porch that the snow drifted into. (After Jeff shoveled)


I watched our neighbors from the window try and clear off their car... This was AFTER they cleared it off. I don't think they'll be going anywhere for a while... :)


So... since I didn't have to go into work today... and our poor little car is buried, Jeff and I enjoyed a nice relaxing day.

I finished this book...


and made us some tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.


Sometimes it's nice to have an excuse to stay inside!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Looks like you might be snowed in for a couple of days!!

Andy Wegener said...

Actually, its called climate change now, didn't you get the memo? That way we can blame any and all wacky weather on carbon emissions. If we don't stop now we will have more Haitian like earthquakes all over. It'll be like 9/11 times a thousand.