Thursday, January 14, 2010

DO YOU THINK HE WILL GET THE HINT?? :)

17 comments:

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Oh my gosh Kimi! This is Hilarious!!!
Ryan is the same way! The Garbage is basically his only job and I swear it has to be a Mountain and Starting to Smell before he takes it out. Funny, we go to my parents and he takes it out without any asking but not at my house even when I do ask. I laugh at this post! Thank you for it! So glad I am not the only one.

Amanda said...

Hilarious! I really laughed out load!

laci said...

Kim, thanks for making my night. I want to take a picture of mine now and send it to you!! The only difference is mine isn't tall, it's just wide. One big garbage and four or more plastic grocery bags lining up behind it. With diapers too! Yuck! :) I especially love the Amazon box with the smile, it makes the "hint" even more hilarious.

BreAna said...

lol, that is so funny. Our garbage gets looking the same way. I get really stubborn though becuase it is the only thing I ask my husband to do around the house, so I just let it keep building up until he will get the hint.

Andy Wegener said...

well... I can see that you are out of milk and root beer.

NJ said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!

Amy said...

Just wait until there are stinky diapers in that trash - he won't wait too long at all. Burg takes out the trash like every other day now :) It's nice.

Ashley said...

My husband never gets the hint.

BusyMama said...

I laughed! Your stacking abilities are impressive. :)

Tyson and Rachelle said...

HA HA! I should try that. I am sure Tyson would not get the hint however!

Angie said...

Love it Kimi!

Marci said...

That is too funny!! Has he taken it out yet. I will have to say that Jason is pretty good at taking the trash out!! Good luck with that...

wendy said...

Hey Kimi, I think I will write a book. Entitled: How to take out the garbage.
1.Push the garbage down in to the sack.
2. Lift up the sack.
3. tie a knot with both strings.
4. Follow map to outside garbage
5. Find empty sacks in cupboard
6. Shake out the sack and put in to the garbage.
It might be a bestseller!

Just the Seven of Us said...

Come on Kimi, he's got at least another week. Pretty impressive.

Nicole said...

I made Devin log on to see this picture, priceless.

Pitcherpost said...

This is funny! If he's anything like Zach, I'm thinking no, he won't get the hint!

Nick and Leila said...

I love this post laughed for like 5 minutes straight!