Chocolate night with the girls
Amber's delicious homeade pizza... mmm


Smore's Party at the Gneitings
Jeff's church basketball tournament... they lost in the quarterfinals. I took about a million pictures and could NOT get a good one. My camera is retarded. Anyway, this is as good of an action shot as I could get. Jeff's the one shooting the ball... in case you can't tell.
Baby Shower for Meredith
Basketball/Cafe Rio night. Too bad Pitt had to lose, but the food made up for it!
Birthday party for Oliver at the Grant's
We've sure been busy lately between Jeff's school, my work, and all the parties we've had to keep up with! My family will be coming out in a couple weeks... the countdown is on!! I CAN'T wait! Hope you all had a fabulous month!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys sit home every night without a THING to do! Thanks for the webcam call, after we ended Jadyn kept asking "where'd they go?"
Did you guys really put chocolate all over your faces? Intense! And whose brilliant idea was it to do a chocolate night? Sounds like fun. :)
Wow, those parties look like so much. I love how they are all decorated, so beautiful.
You look like you are having a blast. Seriously i'm jealous. love you
Looks like you guys have nothing to do. That is how we are feeling too :) So I guess you guys should come pay us a visit. It will give us both something to do. Hope you guys keep having fun- and have a great time with your family!!
Post a Comment