#1. I set her alarm on her phone to go off at 5:00 a.m.
#2. We have a shampoo bottle and conditioner bottle in our shower that look exactly the same except for they are both right side up and the colors of the lids are different. So... I switched the caps yesterday. (Kimi heard me doing this because it apparently makes quite a noise taking those caps off....and was drilling me as to what was going on. I made something up and the prank was set and safe.)
#3. I took the bar of soap and coated it with Kimi's clear fingernail polish. You know...so when you go to lather up....nothing happens. 
#4. I stitched together one leg of her underwear and placed in her drawer where it was sure to be the one to be picked in the morning.
She figured out #1 before she went to bed by noticing the tiny alarm icon on here phone and just thought that it was weird that her phone magically set itself for 5:00 a.m. Who notices that?#2 and #3 worked as planned....#2 succeeded in connecting that prank to the phone alarm and she realized that the April Fools tormenting was on. It also prepared her for #3. The best part is coming up.... If you know Kimi, you know she is a little grumpy in the mornings and I don't think she was extremely happy about the pranks. I would guess she was somewhere between annoyed and tired. Anyway, the whole time she was in the shower I was laying in bed laughing to myself as I hear her get a new bar of soap etc. etc. Her plan was to come and get dressed and go on like nothing had happened.....like my pranks didn't work or something. So she comes out and ignores my smiling face and grabs her underwear and tries to put them on. Review #4. After a little struggling and stumbling she throws them at me and says, "I'm going to kill you!" ….I haven't been able to stop smiling.
Oh, and I told her there were a lot more pranks planned so, as we speak, she is probably at work worried about what is coming next. What a great holiday.
13 comments:
:):):):):):):):):):)
Kudos Jeffery! I can just imagine Kimi scheming and trying to act like it didn't work...Oh that made me laugh really hard. Sorry Kim, you'll laugh tomorrow.
Wow Jeff, wow! I have to admit, I laughed (sorry Kimi). I can hardly believe how much time and effort it must have taken you to do all that. You actually covered a whole bar of soap with fingernail polish? And the sewing. Wow. haha...
Great jokes, Jeff. Has Kimi reciprocated yet? I think you left Angie in the dust this year unless she has come up with something since I talked with her this morning. Love, Mom
Nice Jeff!! I am sure Kimi was so excited for today....I need some good prank ideas. I can never get Jason!!
That is so funny. I am never clever enough to think of anything to do. lol.
hahahha, i'm laughing so hard. Seriously i can only imagine doing this stuff to kimi in the morning! nice work jeff
Jeff, that is so funny! I'm sure she'll get ya good next year! ;)
Looks like you've got a creative hubby Kimi, you're in trouble in years to come. I hate to admit that I got a good laugh out of the pranks though.
You the man Jeff...but you'll get yours one day...no doubt...be ready. Kimi...you have our permission to make us smile.
Popa T
Kimi I should read this more! I can't stop laughing. Jeff you are very sneaky. I wish I could have seen your face kim!
Jeff,
Nicely done. I was smiling the whole time I read the message and even let out a chuckle in the library when I got to the underwear part. Kimi, you just got served!
Jeff I didn't know what a prankster you are, fun, fun, fun. I hope your first year of school went well. Come see us when your in the area.
Post a Comment