I got the pleasure of watching Jeff hard at work... This was one of the nights he had to stay late for work so I went to his school and had dinner with him and watched him drill some teeth. What can I say, we are hopeless romantics. :) He even took me on a tour of the cadaver lab. That was.... well, interesting.... and I'll leave it at that. I'm just glad I didn't have nightmares that night.
10 comments:
Great posts Kimi! Love 'em. Hope you have a great week at work!
Wow that kinda sounds fun...that might mean I am seriously lacking in the date department or I find dentistry very interesting ( I think I am in the first category)
He looks like a real natural!
I am so happy for Jeff. He does look like a total natural.
hahaha, i love it i miss you guys. serious and i lost your number and everytime i think to call you i can't because...no number. so call me or text it to me. Whats your excuse?
Thank you for re-activating your blog and getting back at the top of my list where you belong! That is a priceless picture of Jeff. I hope to someday be as good of a wife as you are. The gruesom details of the cadavar lab will have to do for me for now!
What a sexy date night! Cadavers, teeth, hot, hot, hot!
never knew that drilling teeth could be such a turn on! sounds like a great date. ;)
Jeff- glad you enjoyed the glasses pic. That was for you, Benji, and Matt. And yes we would love for you guys to come in April. Lets plan it! Good luck with school and work you guys! And Jeff, I think your patient looks a little uncomfortable.
Jeff, nice technique! You could drill my teeth any day, probably sooner than later due to my lack of going to the dentist. You never got back to me about the message I left on your voicemail.
Post a Comment