The first year (when we were dating), he had just started his new job (in Idaho Falls) the day of my birthday.... so I was certain he wouldn't be around. I came home from work to roses and a card on my dresser... (which I thought was surprise enough) until he jumped out of my closet! I was so happy! He asked on his first day of work to leave early so he could surprise me on my birthday. He came to dinner with me and my family and drove back to Idaho Falls a couple hours later. What a man!
My second birthday he surprised me with a weekend getaway to SLC. He had originally asked me to get work off because he had something in Logan he needed to be to (can't remember what anymore)... with the intent of surprising me and taking me to SLC for a couple days. Unfortunately I couldn't get work off.... so Jeff had to call my work and beg my boss to let me have it off. (He had already made reservations at the Marriot and wasn't about to cancel) I'm still not sure how he did it. Anyway, he surprised me with a day off work, a night at the Marriot, dinner, and a shopping spree. Pretty impressive huh? I told him he better step it down a notch or he's never going to be able to top it the next year!
This year he baked me a cake and invited a bunch of our friends over for ice cream and cake..... and surprised me with this....
My friends took me out to lunch for my birthday. Thanks guys! You're the best!
I can't believe I'm already 23. It seems like just yesterday that I graduated from high school!
Jeff thinks I may have set the record for the number of times I was sung to this year. I don't know about that...

We followed up with a little Mario Kart on the Wii. I lost every time.

And so did Jeff.....
And so did Jeff.....
The next night he took me to dinner at Johnny Carino's... we decided to go out on Friday instead of Thursday so we didn't have to be home by 9 for Jeff to go to bed. :) Thanks Jeff for being so good to me! You deserve the "best husband" award!
8 comments:
lol the pic where you are blowing out your candles should win the ugliest picture of me award :) lol ps- from now on you also need my approval of the pics that you decide to post of me :) HA HA HA HA HA
That Picture is so beautiful. Jeff did good. I hope you had a wonderful day. Happy late Birthday!
What a husband you have. Do you think he would give some lessons to my husband. It sound like you had an awesome day. Happy belated Birthday.
I love that picture that Jeff gave you, it's beautiful. We had so much fun playing games that the whole ride home, Gage was asking if we could go to your house the next day. Happy Birthday. Looks like you had a ton of fun at home too
Man what a birthday! I absolutely love your blog!!!
Belated happy birthday...Hope you have a great year and kudos for having a thoughtful husband! You choose well.
I'm glad you had Laci tell me to add you to my blog! I hope you had a happy birthday! It does sound like your husband is good at spoiling you:)That picture of the temple is so pretty!
Kim!!! Why such a blog drought?? Working can't be that bad on your blog schedule! ;) haha jk. I need an update.
Post a Comment