
Wednesday night Jeff and I and 6 other couples went and saw the Broadway show "Wicked." We went 2 hours early to the lottery drawing where they will draw out 10 names before the show and give each person who gets there name drawn 2 tickets. 7 out of 10 names drawn were from our group. We ended up having tickets to spare!! How lucky is that?? And did I mention they were front row seats!! The tickets weren't free, we had to pay 25 bucks a ticket but that's way better than paying 75 bucks for back row seats! The show was AWESOME. I absolutely loved it. I have never been to an actual broadway show before and I was so impressed!! They all have the most beautiful voices. Not only was it entertaining but it was funny too. I caught Jeff a few times laughing pretty hard. I think everyone really enjoyed it. How can you not enjoy a Broadway show for 25 bucks?? I mean seriously!
7 comments:
AWESOME! You couldn't have done that in Idaho Falls!!
That is such an awesome deal! I love WICKED. We saw it in Chicago in June. So great! We are excited to see you guys soon!
I am way jealous. I have always wanted to go to a broadway show!! Looks like you guys have made tons of friends are loving it there.
Wicked is awesome. I love the twist on the story. So cool you got to go AND have front row seats! So fun.
I've heard Wicked is very very good! Maybe that will be on our list of things to do when I get invited out there! HA. You have quite the party group as well. That's good!
nice to see that jeffy decided to dress up for the event, cargos and a polo, classy.
i just have to say that we are a pretty hot looking group LOL especially that huge prego girl! lol! That night was SOOOOO much fun :)
Post a Comment