Jeff and I had a barbecue at our house last night... we had close to 30 people in our little home. We had planned to do it outside until it decided to rain all day. So.. we all crammed inside... it was a bit squishy but we still had a blast! Thanks everyone for coming and helping out with the food!

These pictures were taken AFTER half the people had left... I wish I would have gotten one sooner to show you how many people we crammed in our house!


We had so much food... we could barely fit it all on the table! (this is even after people had taken home a lot of food.)

Isn't Carlee cute prego??... she's about 2 weeks away from her due date... hopefully she'll have it sooner though, right Carlee? :)
5 comments:
Party animals!! Your house looks all cute and put together from what I can see! How come I can never click on your pictures to enlarge them anymore?? I want to see all the details. As my brother would say, that's no bueno (no good) for when you ever do post some "house" pics. Jeeze Kim...figure that out, it's way important! ;)
I love the pictures!! Yes the food was amazing! And I think Carlee looks adorable! I swear I can never pass your word verification!!! I'm not a physco!
Looks like you guys are making lots of friends. How fun!!! Have fun with P and Taryn, & Jer and Chels. Are they already there?
Hey Kimi, it's Kylee! I found you on Nicoles blog- I was friends with her over 10 years ago when I lived in Arizona, so I thought it was a weird coincidence that you knew her too! Anyway I just thought I'd say hi and see what you're up to! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
p.s. I have a blog too if you want to check it out. kyleeandbrody.blogspot.com
Post a Comment