I LOVE this!! So cute!
The comment above is from me! Sorry. My sis was still logged in and I wasnt paying attention! Trey is a doll!!
Jeff is pretty funny ha ha. Trey is adorable! I love his laugh! :)
That's cute! It's so funny how the littlest things get them laughing so hard..... He's got a great little laugh!
I love baby laughs! Especially when they laugh so hard it sounds like they're in pain. :)
Such good laughing! I love it! Caleb was mesmerized. Actually he stopped whining just to listen & watch. :)
Hilarious! I just love when they start to giggle like that. IT's contagious. I'm glad you got pictures on Sunday. I started to take pictures of the food and stuff and then was going to take pictures of people later, but it never happened.
Nothing better than a baby belly laughing! CUTE!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE this!! So cute!
The comment above is from me! Sorry. My sis was still logged in and I wasnt paying attention! Trey is a doll!!
Jeff is pretty funny ha ha. Trey is adorable! I love his laugh! :)
That's cute! It's so funny how the littlest things get them laughing so hard..... He's got a great little laugh!
I love baby laughs! Especially when they laugh so hard it sounds like they're in pain. :)
Such good laughing! I love it! Caleb was mesmerized. Actually he stopped whining just to listen & watch. :)
Hilarious! I just love when they start to giggle like that. IT's contagious. I'm glad you got pictures on Sunday. I started to take pictures of the food and stuff and then was going to take pictures of people later, but it never happened.
Nothing better than a baby belly laughing! CUTE!
Post a Comment