So adorable! Tell Trey that it looks like much more work to get around that way than to crawl. :) Seriously so funny. We are going to miss you guys for Thanksgiving :(
I can't wait for 18 years from now when Scooter Wegener is a freshman linebacker at Utah State and he thanks me on national tv, well probably not national tv, but the local station in Logan, for giving him his nickname. Crazy ol' Scooter. It will catch on.
Lillian totally did the bum scoot for months. I worked with her and worked with her to learn how to crawl, but to no avail. I think it was because we lived in a place with hardwood floors. When she was 13 mos. old we moved to a place with carpet and she crawled as if she had been doing it forever!
He is such a funny kid and super adorable too :) Scooting looks like hard work though lol. Does he pull himself up on things and cruise around yet? He might just learn to walk before he learns to crawl since some babies do that. Either way he is way cute. I love the last clip of him laughing at Jeff :)
9 comments:
stinking cute! so funny that is how mack got around for the longest time! i love that you can see his little front teeth. he's sooo cute!
So adorable! Tell Trey that it looks like much more work to get around that way than to crawl. :) Seriously so funny. We are going to miss you guys for Thanksgiving
:(
Hee! That was not what I was expecting to see when you said "scoot." Hilarious!
I can't wait for 18 years from now when Scooter Wegener is a freshman linebacker at Utah State and he thanks me on national tv, well probably not national tv, but the local station in Logan, for giving him his nickname. Crazy ol' Scooter. It will catch on.
Darren
Oh my gosh!!! I laughed and laughed watching those clips! He is one cute kid, especially while he is scooting! Love you all!
Lillian totally did the bum scoot for months. I worked with her and worked with her to learn how to crawl, but to no avail. I think it was because we lived in a place with hardwood floors. When she was 13 mos. old we moved to a place with carpet and she crawled as if she had been doing it forever!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Oh my heck I was dying in the video's! He is adorable!
Oh that scoot is awesome! Love it!! Way to be inventive and unique in your mobile-ness Trey!
He is such a funny kid and super adorable too :) Scooting looks like hard work though lol. Does he pull himself up on things and cruise around yet? He might just learn to walk before he learns to crawl since some babies do that. Either way he is way cute. I love the last clip of him laughing at Jeff :)
Post a Comment