Monday, November 9, 2009

2nd Annual Pie Night

Our good friends Lisa and Joseph hosted the 2nd Annual Pie Night for the 2nd year dental students. (yes we can say that now) :) It was a huge turn out with a whole bunch of delicious pies! I made a banana pie (per Jeff's request), he was hoping that he could take half the pie home, unfortunately it was gone before he could go back for seconds! I guess I'll continue the tradition of making my banana pie... at least it was a hit.


Thanks Lisa and Joseph for continuing the tradition of hosting pie night! We had a blast!

2 comments:

Just the Seven of Us said...

I LOVED the banana pie! Thanks for coming and bringing it! We love you guys!

Pitcherpost said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling much better! What fun would pie night be feeling barfy!?