Jeff is doing great in school and is continuing to get awesome grades! This semester has been so much easier, and a lot more stress free than we are used to. He has only had a couple weeks where he has had some stressful tests, but other than that, it's been great. We'll take this semester over any semester last year.. any day!! We can only hope it continues this way.
October seems to have flown by and now we are nearing the end. We've been to a few halloween parties but have yet to dress up this year. I can think of a few things I'd rather be spending my money on right now than a costume. So yeah, we are kinda lame. Did I mention the fall here in Pittsburgh is SO pretty! I just can't get enough of all the colorful trees! I LOVE IT!
We (mainly I) have made some pretty fun baby purchases lately! We found a great deal off craigs list for a crib and changing table when I was only like 9 weeks along. We may have been jumping the gun a bit, but hey we thought it was a great deal so we got it. We just recently bought the bedding for our crib and of course I have purchased some cute little outfits for our little guy. It's so hard to resist!!
Jeff and I just recently got called to the cub scouts as the new Webelo's leaders. I am absolutely clueless about scouts, so this will be interesting for me and a great refresher for Jeff! We are in the process of getting released as Sunbeam teachers... I think they want us to stick it out until after the primary program, but we will sure miss teaching the little sunbeams, they are so full of positive energy and they make us laugh every Sunday! I think teaching the 10 year old boys will be a true test of our patience... seriously! :)
Some awesome friends hooked us up with tickets to Circue de Soleil! Even better we got to be in a suite! The show was awesome, but we weren't allowed to take pictures... sorry. Thanks Tiffany and Darren!
I love baby shoes! They are so fun to buy! Jeff and I found these shoes for a great deal at a second hand baby store but they look like they have never been worn! So cute!
And last but not least... a belly pic. This is me at 21 weeks. Time sure is flying by! Before we know it we are going to have a little toddler running around! So help me!!!
8 comments:
So I guess you are one of those lucky people who look cute when they are pregnant :) I love the baby shoes you got...so cute! Most of the baby shoes we have end up falling off about four seconds after we put them on but I still can't resist buying them because itty bitty shoes are just so fun.
You are so cute! You're last statement is SO true. I can't believe that Freddy is already almost 8 months old. He is moving all over the place. It seriously feels like it happened over night. GOOD LUCK!
ummmmmm "we" found a crib and changing table....ahem....more like your most awesome friend searched high and low and found you a killer deal :) lol jk! i love your belly! i can't wait to meet yoru little guy!
You look so cute. I can't believe you're already more than half-way through. Your pregnancy is flying by for me :) haha. Glad to see you guys are doing good, keep the updates coming.
haha! Kimi I look like you!! I love it! We have bought a couple things too...Fun! 3D pics? Insurance covered it. I love being able to see what he kinda sorta looks like. :) Wish you could have the same. So glad we are past the Sick Point! Makes life a little more enjoyable for sure. Now we get to enjoy the heavy's. I am feeling it in the hips and back now...how are you??
You look so cute-all baby stuff is so fun to buy. That's exciting, your sister got married-what an exciting time. Did they meet at JCP, or didn't he used to work there, he looks so familiar and I swear that is where I have seen him before. They are a cute couple.
ha ha ha cub scouts ha ha ha i love it. i wouldn't have a clue either. keep me posted on that. I can't wait for the little guy to get her. ill forsure come visit when there is a baby:) ha ha! love ya
What a cute baby bump! 4 months may seem long to you, but it doesn't sound that long at all. I can't believe you are that far along. You're looking really cute and I'm glad to hear you are feeling better now.
Post a Comment