I flew in Saturday night. (Jeff couldn't come until Tuesday because of school) My mom and sister and her two kids greeted me at the airport. It is always so fun to see my neice and nephew and how much they have grown! Although, it makes me a little sad...


My friends threw me a baby shower while I was home, (even though I was hardly showing and didn't even know the sex) I have the best friends ever!




This is my friend Dani... our due dates are one day apart!
A few of us got together afterwards and went to Chelsea's... we always have such a good time together!
We got to go through the temple with Ashlee for her first time. They make such a cute couple!

Of course I have to throw in a couple more of my niece and nephew... they are so stinkin cute! This was at my cousin Alex's high school football game.

Awww....We went to Firehouse (which I have been craving and still continue to crave) with some of Jeff's friends and their wives...

My little sister decided she didn't want a reception so they ended up having a casual wedding dinner the night before the wedding... he surprised her with a carriage ride to the dinner.


And now for the wedding. They got married in the Bountiful Temple. What a pretty temple.... and an even prettier bride.
It's tough work trying to entertain two little ones while you are waiting for the bride and groom to come out!

Here they come!!



The whole fam-damly...
The sisters... and sister-in-law


I just couldn't resist posting this video. My sister doesn't blog so I guess she'll just have to start making copies of mine!
I feel bad I didn't get any pics with Jeff's family... I promise we spent time with them!!
Well we sure had a great time visiting family and friends and hope we can come home again soon! But it just may not be until we have the baby.... :(
3 comments:
It's great to see how some of the wedding photos turned out. And yeah, love the one with the girls ("one of these things is not like the other . . . ")
I finally checked your blog!! Very very cute. The video of Brynli was too funny!! The pictures turned out cute as well!!
congratulations!! we are excited for you and jeff to be having a boy. thanks also for posting pics of ashlee's wedding. i have been waiting for her to post some on facebook but to no avail. she looks beautiful!! we too were married in the bountiful temple. it is amazing!!
Post a Comment