Today was our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 2 years... time sure flies when you're having fun! It's crazy that we've almost lived in Pittsburgh a whole year. Jeff's going to be done with school before we know it. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful, smart, patient, good looking, understanding, and most of all, loving husband! I couldn't be happier right now! I really think we are in the right place doing the right thing... and we are having so much fun doing it. Living in Pittsburgh away from family has been such a strength on our relationship, I wouldn't change it for anything! (Of course I miss my family but it makes it that much better to see them when I go home.) Jeff took me to the Cheesecake Factory tonight for dinner and then we came home and watched American Idol. Oh yeah, so romantic. :) (Last year at this time we were laying out on the beach in Hawaii... too bad that can't be the case for every anniversary.) Thanks for being the best husband ever! Love you Jeff!


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary. i love the color on yoru walls by the way.
Happy anniversary and I freakin can't believe you posted 2 times in a week!
Happy Anniversary! Fun times!
Post a Comment