I've been tagged again...
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Prison Break
3. The Unit
4. Friends
5. One Tree Hill
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. The Hills
8 Restaurants I Love:
1. FIREHOUSE... LOVE it!
2. Fredricos
3. Formosa
4. El Sol
5. Olive Garden
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Johnny Carino's
8. Red Lobster
(I pretty much love anything Italian... and anything that serves bread as an appetizer!)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Did the laundry and unloaded the dishwasher
2. Read the book, "My Name is Asher Lev"
3. Went to the grocery store
4. Ate at Subway
5. Watched Phantom of the Opera with Carlee
6. Picked up Jeff from school
7. Talked to Laci on the phone
8. Made dinner... stuffed pasta with mozarella sauce on top
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Going home to Utah
2. Christmas
3. New Years
4. Jeff finishing dental school
5. Having kids
6. Having money
7. Living in Utah... or somewhere really close.
8. SLEEP
8 Wishes:
1. That I have lots of kids someday
2. That we end up living close to family
3. That we didn't have to be in debt with school loans
4. That I could buy all the clothes I wanted
5. That it wasn't cold outside
6. That Jeff didn't have to study so much
7. That my family will always be healthy and happy
8. That I could get a freakin job!!!!... hopefully when I come back from our 3 week vacation!
8 People I tag:
1. Laci Buttars
2. Heather Ashcroft
3. Taryn Palmer
4. Danika Humphrey's
5. Carlee Richins
6. Nicole Gneiting
7. Missy Wegener
8. Angie Falslev
6 comments:
Love your list - we like almost all of the same restaraunts for sure!! I must admit I was thinking... Oh don't tag me... and then you only half did as I haven't gone by Angie Wegener for almost 15 years :) J/K I'll claim that name forever! (And I'll get around to doing the tag sometime soon... Do you like how that last tag started a pregnancy rumor about me? :)) We are totally up for spades by the way! We'll save settlers for long distance only!
Are those stuffed pasta shells the ones from Danika's blog? Because if so I made them a couple nights ago and they turned out sooo good! I'll see you soon...and it will be in Logan!! Yay!
We've been getting into The Unit lately and we're slight obsessed! It's very good. And those pasta shells sound scrumptious, you need to give me the recipe!
Your wish list sounds similar to mine when it comes to going into debt and not having to study so much. Ah, the life of dental students. Did you like the book? I read about 50 pages and couldn't get into it and knew I'd be watching Gage around finals anyway.
Found it yay!!
I will be getting caught up on your blog at work next week. That is what I get payed to do :)
I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Will you email it to me? bobbielyn@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment