Here are a few pics of my last day at work. My coworkers were all so nice, everyone brought some kind of dessert and then they ordered sandwiches for lunch. I felt like I just kind of wandered around all day because the new girl had already taken over my drawer. It actually turned out pretty nice, I was able to talk to whoever I wanted for as long as I wanted without having to feel bad about the long line. :)
That is surely nice of your fellow co-workers. Everyone loves Kimi, what can I say. So why is it now, that you are unemployed, can we never reach each other????? Nights aren't the best for me since that's the only time I have with Nate, so other than that...call me.
1 comment:
That is surely nice of your fellow co-workers. Everyone loves Kimi, what can I say. So why is it now, that you are unemployed, can we never reach each other????? Nights aren't the best for me since that's the only time I have with Nate, so other than that...call me.
Post a Comment