Wednesday, July 30, 2008

From Pittsburgh to Vegas... then to St. George!

After Pittsburgh we flew into Vegas and spent the night at the Excalibur. The next day (Tuesday) my mom and Aunt Lori came and picked Jeff and I up and took us to St. George so we could spend the week with mine and my Aunt's family. We had a blast. It was so nice to just relax and not worry about a thing. Our condo we stayed in had 3 pools, tennis courts, racquetball courts, and basketball courts. We spent a lot of our time in the pool and playing tennis. We also went to the musical, "Les Miserable" at the Tuachan theatre. The play was excellent, Jeff and I both loved it. I highly recommend anyone who hasn't been to a muscial at the Tuachan theatre to go check it out the next time you're in St. George. This is probably the 4th or 5th one I've been to with my family, and we keep coming back for more! A lot of us also went and saw the movie "Batman". I didn't think I would be too big of a fan of this movie, but I was happily surprised because I quite enjoyed it. We got home Sunday night and the drive from St. George to Idaho Falls really wasn't all that bad. We thought it was going to suck but we were home before we knew it. Anyway, thanks mom and dad for such a fun trip! We wish we could have stayed another week!

Welcome to Vegas baby!

We walked all the way down the strip the the Bellagio to watch the water show in 107 degree heat, to find that the water show didn't start until 3. Bummer!! I wasn't sure I was going to make it back, it was so blasted hot!

The Eiffel Tower... sorta

And this is where we stayed... the Excalibur.


We stopped to watch the Lions for a bit in the MGM Grand... we also ate at a breakfast/lunch buffet. We were so stuffed afterwards we could barely walk!

The M&M factory.

Who makes the better impressionist?

This picture is for Caleb... I think Jeff's pointing at where he used to work.

Smile Jeff! We wanted to ride the rollercoaster ride but when we got there it was 15 bucks a person. I don't know that any rollercoaster ride is worth 15 bucks! 10 maybe... What a rip off!

We went and ate at the Pizza Factory in St. George. I love this place, the pizza is excellent!

My two favorite boys... and the best looking at that!

Playing Ticket To Ride... I had just dominated right before that!

My dad's not very photogenic... he looks like he's about to eat the camera! Brynli wasn't too happy either..

Jeff and I at "Les Miserable". So Good!!

8 comments:

laci said...

I love rollercoasters! I would have considered fifteen...what it a short ride? I haven't been to Vegas to stay since I was like 10, just driven through it. Looks like you had fun though!

Heather Ashcroft said...

You guys are having so many fun adventures! We have a family reunion on Saturday in Morgan so we weren't planning on going to Logan. I've told Dust that this is probably our only free friday before you guys leave. Are you going to be in Logan on Friday? Maybe we could make the drive up there because we want to hang out before you leave. Let us know what you want to do. I guess we could meet half-way at Maddox or something. We don't care, we're down for whatever.

Julianne Howes said...

Yay! I'm so glad that I found your blog! I miss you and our fun times at JCP!

Nells-Bells said...

Looks like so much fun! Hopefully we can work it and go next year. Your house in Pitts is so cute, BTW! I'm really excited for you two. When do you move?

Landon&Janell said...

Hi Kimi! Sounds like a fun crazy summer! I just started into the blogging world and found you, so yay! my address is landonandjanell.blogspot.com, have a fabulous day!

Biscuit said...

I am so glad to hear that ya'll made it to Pitt safe. I am excited to see you soon. I hope all is well for you. Let me know if you need anything.

Amber

Kristi & Mike said...

You guys are in big trouble for not coming to see us in St. George!!! It looks like you had a great time though! So many fun adventures for you guys ahead! Good luck with everything!

Nicole said...

I love your blog! It is so cute! Can't wait for our kegger tonight!