Somehow I wrote this post before we left Pittsburgh and I just realized it never posted.
Lame! Anyway, I will post it now even though it's way out of date...
In case you've forgotten..... We're graduating!! (well Jeff is graduating but I feel like we both are!) That means we are DONE here in Pittsburgh in exactly 6 days. Moving truck will be packed and we will be boarding a one way flight to SLC. I can hardly even think about it without wanting to bawl my eyes out. It's gonna be rough leaving this place, I'm already feeling a little nostalgic and we haven't even left yet. I don't know what I'm going to do! I'm going to miss this city and all the people in it SO much!
So in an effort to have one last HOO-RAH before we move... we opted to go on a Dinner Cruise with some of our friends from the graduating class of 2012. We're sad more of our friends couldn't make it, but I think all of us who were there would agree that we had a great night! The weather couldn't have been more perfect!
Lame! Anyway, I will post it now even though it's way out of date...
In case you've forgotten..... We're graduating!! (well Jeff is graduating but I feel like we both are!) That means we are DONE here in Pittsburgh in exactly 6 days. Moving truck will be packed and we will be boarding a one way flight to SLC. I can hardly even think about it without wanting to bawl my eyes out. It's gonna be rough leaving this place, I'm already feeling a little nostalgic and we haven't even left yet. I don't know what I'm going to do! I'm going to miss this city and all the people in it SO much!
So in an effort to have one last HOO-RAH before we move... we opted to go on a Dinner Cruise with some of our friends from the graduating class of 2012. We're sad more of our friends couldn't make it, but I think all of us who were there would agree that we had a great night! The weather couldn't have been more perfect!
We had a buffet style dinner, followed by our choice of dessert.
The crew before we took off...
After dinner, we all hung out on the top deck, admiring the city that we've all grown to love.
We danced....
[Yes we brought Miss Kate along, but it was okay because she is so good!]
It was a good night.






1 comment:
not going to lie, reading this post made me a little emotional. sure miss you
Post a Comment